- Enter an address, postal code or even a building name in the above textbox to check which Singapore constituency it belongs to. Look at as many locations as desired. For the best accuracy, make sure the placemarker is placed correctly at your target address.
- Nomination Day (April 27) has passed and now all candidates are officially confirmed. Polling Day is on the 7th of May.
- Click on the constituency names or party logos to perform a Google search.
- Click on candidates' names to find out more about them.
- Change the colour scheme (size of GRC and candidacy of opposition parties) by using the Filter buttons on the maps.
- The blue markers map out where the Singapore election rallies are to be held, and the red ones show which are active on the day itself or the next day. Check out gothere.sg for site directions.
- Further intensity mapping shows where the marginal seats are (blue as safest and red as most closely contested), as well as the voter turnout for each precinct (deepest blue as highest % turnout).
Disclaimer: This is not an official Singapore electoral map, so use of the address finder may not show your true constituency (especially at the boundaries). Log in with your SingPass to make sure.
Other great Singapore elections sites - Singapore GE2011 Tracker, It's Party Time!, onefiveseven, loudspeaker, Orwellian: #sgelections.